The teacher evaluation process can be a powerful tool in continually advancing a school’s pedagogy. Key to its success is the development of an effective observation tool and evaluation system that lay out clearly articulated expectations for what the desired attributes “look like.” IDE Corp. consultants work with schools and districts to develop observation and evaluation tools. We also work with administrators on classroom observation techniques, conferences, and write-ups that promote continual reflection.
Contact IDE Corp.
Request a proposal outlining our consultative professional development services and fees.
Call the IDE client relations team at 201.934.5005
Or complete the form below:
Dr. Nancy Sulla Blog Recent Posts
- #LATICInsights: Teach Consensus-Building!
- The #LATIC-RTI-UDL Convergence
- Facilitation: It’s Not Data Gathering; It’s Teaching
- Standardized Testing Super Bowl Style
- Rigor Through Convergence: Next Gen Science, ELA, and Math Standards
- Technology Mindset Shift: From Means to End
- Three Levels of #LATIC Implementation
- #LATICinsights: Form Follows Function
- Meditation is to Teaching . . .
- #LATICinsights – Avoiding the No-Man’s Land of Innovation
- #LATICinsights: Social Learning Environments Accelerate Literacy Development
- Hour of Code for Raising Student Achievement
- #LATICinsights: Inspire Big; Teach Small
- #LATICinsights True North
- #LATICinsights: Protocols for Powerful Engagement
- #LATICinsights The Power of Understanding
- #LATICinsights: Cultivating Rigor
- #LATICinsights: Driving Achievement Through a Product or Performance
- #LATICinsights: Learning to Learn
- #LATICinsights: The Sounds of Engagement