We are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others.
IDE Corp. engages in a rigorous 4-step hiring process that includes having the candidate fill out a reflective, comprehensive application; engage in two interviews; and deliver a presentation to other team members. We seek consultants who possess strong pedagogical, communication, and interpersonal skills. Our work is as much about moving people through a change process as it is about presenting new strategies and structures, so our consultants have to have the kind of personality, savvy, and skills to effect change. Team IDE consultants possess, on average, 12 years experience in the field of education and they hold at least one Master’s degree.
Our Consulting Team – The role of an Instructional Strategies Specialist is to provide inspiration, training, resources, and support to educators in rethinking and reinventing instruction.
Our Leadership Team – IDE Corp’s leadership strives to ensure high quality service, instructional innovation, effective communication, and operational efficiency by cultivating an organizational culture that values collaboration and collective knowledge acquisition.
- Nancy Sulla, President and Founder – Leads the team in carrying out the mission of the company and in expanding our influence toward making a difference in the world.
- Pam Meistrich, Chief Operating Officer – Oversees internal operations: finance, human resources, legal, and day-to-day operations.
- Tanya Bosco, Executive Vice President – Ensures that our Florida region clients are satisfied and that their organizations’ instructional design needs are being met.
- Cori Uray, Vice President of Consulting Services – Oversees the development of our instructional solutions offerings and the ongoing professional development of our consulting team.
- Boyd Adolfsson, Vice President of Technology Innovation – Assists the team and our clients in technology related needs.
- Dan Gross, Director of Client Relations – Ensures that our Headquarters region clients are satisfied and that their organizations’ instructional design needs are being met.
- Felicia Hillman, Director of Instructional Design – Manages the development of our instructional solutions offerings and the ongoing professional development of our consulting team.
- Jasmine McQuay, Director of Urban Educational Design – Oversees the development and implementation of innovative solutions for education in urban areas serving underprivileged youth.