IDE Corp. is proud to offer five sessions with our valued clients Tuesday October 25th and Wednesday October 26th at the NJSBA Workshop 2016 conference at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Come attend our sessions and visit us at booth 719. Visit the workshop schedule to learn more:
- Building Internal Capacity Through Instructional Innovation presented with North Brunswick Township Public Schools
- Shifting a School Culture to be Student Driven with Watchung Borough School District
- Transformational vs. Transactional Learning: Getting the Job Done with Randolph Public Schools
- Community Partnerships Through Problem-Based Learning with Duke Farms
- Building on AVID to Design Learner Active, Technology Infused Classrooms with Woodbury City Public Schools
Founded by Dr. Nancy Sulla, IDE Corp. offers a comprehensive instructional model that is the synthesis of the best research available on student achievement. IDE consultants work with school districts around the country to help them shift paradigms and design new approaches to instruction. IDE Corp. has been providing instructional and organizational consulting to schools since 1987.